We have been pouring concrete for our family, friends and neighbors for over 20 years. We have a great referral rate that is over 60% of our business. We offer a large variety of traditional & decorative concrete finishes: stamped, colored, textured, broom and screw meg, & exposed aggregate. From design to completion, beginning to end we are the right company for your project.
- Concrete services
- Traditional & decorative
- Porch Caps
- Pool & Spa Decks
- Floors: garage, pole barn, basement & industrial
- Concrete site work, curbs, curb walks, light pole bases, approach, aprons, ada ramps, concrete paving
- Footers & Rat walls
- Re-color and cure existing decorative concrete
- Acid stain existing concrete
When having a concrete driveway you will not have to worry about the following:
- No oil film to track into your home
- No spring re-sealing or crack filling
- No annoying ruts or sink holes where you drive or park continuously
- Asphalt is hot hot hot in the summer
- Concrete last twice as long as asphalt
- Asphalt is not even considered a permanent fixture
- Asphalt is not eco friendly
- After initial installation an asphalt driveway should be sealed for the 1st time 6-9 months later.
- And should be re-sealed apx. Every 3-4 years without fail. (must stay off apx. 3 days after re-sealing, every time)
Have you ever noticed that at all city roads it is concrete leading to the main drive of a house or business? This is because the concrete is durable enough to with stand any service vehicle constantly driving over them. Home owners beware: any contractor that tells you that concrete will not crack has lied to you! Concrete is saw cut to help manipulate where the concrete “should” crack. While considering a contractor for your project consider this… Pouring and finishing concrete is a technical job, a lot of knowledge goes into each beautiful project. They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words please feel free to check out our photo gallery.
Thank you, Your Pro-Line staff